I had some free time yesterday so I worked on some nail art that I've been wanting to try for the longest time! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Liz Lisa, it's a super girly Japanese clothing brand. Ribbons, lace, bows, and floral prints...the picture from their website below pretty much sums it all up. I got slightly obsessed with the brand after following some fashion blogs...their designs are just too cute to not fall in love!♥ Lol!
And here's how to recreate the mani!
Design for middle and ring fingers...
1. Paint nails with a baby pink base.
2. This step may look really complicated but it's not as hard as it looks! The roses are essential in this mani, they really add to the sweet and cuteness factor!
Using a dotting tool and hot pink polish, paint on a circular dot. Next, paint three slightly curved lines around it. With a striping brush and green polish, paint some leaves below the flower and you're done! Repeat two more times so that you have three roses down the middle of your nail.
3. Glue on some pearls on the sides to form a "lattice" pattern.
Design for index and pinky..1. Paint nails with baby pink base.
2. Using a darker pink, paint on a diagonal section covering slightly less than half of your nail.
3. With white polish and a striping brush, paint some vertical stripes over the dark pink.
4. Lastly, line the diagonal with gold glitter and paint on some more roses to finish the design!
That's all for today! I hope you ladies like the design! Thanks for visiting my blog! xoxo