Here is the long-awaited tutorial for my Rilakkuma nails! I was browsing my older entries yesterday and realized I never got around to posting this! :)
Here are the simple steps that you can follow to recreate the design:
1. Paint your nails with a base colour of your choice. I used OPI Gargantuan Green Grape for my accent nail and Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver layered with Make U Smile (both from the Justin Bieber collection) for the rest of my fingers
2. With a light brown nail polish, paint a semi-circle at the tip of your nail. Next, paint two smaller semi-circles as the ears using the same colour.
3. With a yellow nail polish, paint the contrast colour on the outer sides of the ears. Note that the shape of these are more elongated than the ears so try painting half-ovals instead.
4. With a white nail polish, paint a small semi-circle at the tip of your nail.
5. Lastly, using a dotting tool and dark brown or black nail polish, paint on the eyes and nose.
For this design, I used from right to left: OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, OPI San Tan-tonio, OPI The "It" Color, OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys, OPI Alpine Snow, Nicole By OPI My Lifesaver, and Nicole By OPI Make U Smile.
Note: OPI San Tan-tonio, OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys, Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver and Nicole by OPI Make U Smile were sent to me for review.